We have a sister company in GNC Industrial that offers a bespoke UK wide industrial cleaning service, meaning there is always industrial cleaner near you to solve your issues.
GNC Industrial works with some of the largest blue chip companies in the UK in the food, and beverage production industry.
Our industrial cleaning service is tailored to meet the requirements of the clients, to minimise the disruption to production.
We can offer teams of industrial cleaners using:
Our industrial cleaning service includes:
- Ship hull cleaning, and ship hull preparation, to remove fouling, so that there is less drag.
- Industrial tank cleaning, and duct cleaning, through high pressure water jetting, to remove debris from the tank, this helps extend the life of the tank. The aim of our duct cleaning service is to remove grease, debris and carbon which could potentially ignite and create a fire.
- Graffiti removal, chewing gun removal, and surface preparation, through high pressure water jetting because it provides a safer service compared to sand blasting.
- Heat exchanger cleaning, and industrial tube cleaning, through high pressure water jetting, to remove fouling so that condenser efficiency is improved. Also, cleaning the tubes extends there life.
- High level cleaning, we have extensive experience in high level cleaning, whether its inside a factory or gutter cleaning.
- Concrete cutting, and concrete repair, through ultra-high-pressure water jetting instead of drilling. Using this technique means we don't damage the steel supports in place and ideal for bridges, Arches and low level work.
Any discipline can be accommodated with a detailed plan of execution
All our operatives are trained and certified to The Water Jetting Association standards and also for working height, and within confined spaces.
Safety is of paramount importance in our work, and to pursue this all works have individual method statement and risk assessment created, to ensure the safety framework is in place for operatives, clients and their employees, the general public, and any persons that may have cause to visit the site of operations.
All the cleaning is an application of water only, at a high pressure, ensuring we work as environmentally friendly as possible.
The use of chemicals will only be used at the clients request, and with the application of all legislative laws and guidelines.
Our industrial cleaning service is flexible to the clients needs. Our service is available for all public holidays, and outside of normal working hours.
We offer services throughout the United Kingdom
We always find a solution to your problem